It’s time once again to update The Linewives’ Kitchen, NSUJL’s cookbook!
We have been collecting favorite recipes from our supporters since 2013, then publishing those recipes as a custom cookbook titled, The Linewives’ Kitchen. We love sharing this tradition with everyone in the NSUJL family, and we couldn’t do it without your help!
If you would like to submit your recipes for inclusion, we are accepting submissions online via the Morris Press Cookbook website, as well as via email.
Add your recipes directly to our cookbook file! Visit www.typensave.com. Login with the username and password shown below. Please include your name and local (or company) as you would like it to appear in the book. Then, fill in the form with your recipe info.
Submissions By Email
Send your typed or scanned recipes to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the recipe name, all ingredients and their measurements, mixing instructions, and baking/cooking time and temperature. Again, don’t forget to include your name and local (or company) as you would like it to appear in the book!
Just A Few Recipe Submission Tips…
When submitting recipes online, please remember the following:
• Use standard abbreviations.
• Only enter 1 ingredient per ingredient line.
• List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
• Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can.
• Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
• Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” instead of “Combine first three ingredients.”
• Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
• Enter extra recipe content (history, nutritional data, suggested uses, etc.) in the “Recipe Note” field.
Click here for additional submission tips: http://bit.ly/
Want to pre-order your own copy?
The latest edition of NSUJL’s The Linewives’ Kitchen is sure to be a treasured keepsake in every linefamily. If you would like to order your copy now, visit the NSUJL store! Click here to be redirected to The Linewives’ Kitchen listing.