To put things in perspective, here’s a breakdown on just how far a few dollars can reach over the course of a year:
- $1/week can cover travel expenses to Doctor’s appointments.
- $5/week can provide one month of heat to one family.
- $10/week can provide a month’s worth of food to one family.
- $20/week can cover a housing payment for one month.
- $50/week can completely cover one family’s monthly benefit from NSUJL.
Choose what you’re willing to donate. Set up a recurring payment. Cancel any time. Every dollar given WILL make a difference in a lineworker or line-family’s life.
100% of A Dollar for Your Brother donations go towards fulfilling our mission.
*The above figures are based on contributions received for an entire calendar year. Actual needs per family may vary.